Real Estate Career Coaching
Keller Williams Realty Mega Agent Interview
Building A Real Estate Team
If you are at a point in your real estate career, where you feel like you have hit your personal ceiling of achievement for your real estate production, you might want to consider building a real estate team to help you take your production and quality of life to the next level in your real estate career. At Keller Williams Realty, we believe in and train our real estate agents to always commit to the 80/20 rule. It has been proven time and time again, that 20% of the activities that real estate agents do, will generate 80% of their production/fulfillment, and 80% of their activities, will only generate 20% of their production/fulfillment. Understanding how to identify the 20% of the activities that you should be focusing on, and learning how to leverage the other 80% through systems and talent, is how you begin the process of building a successful real estate team.
In this recorded real estate career training interview from Toby Saldago, founder of Super Agents Live, Toby sits down and talks with the #1 Keller Williams Realty agent in Maine, Cathy Manchester, of The Cathy Manchester Team. Cathy shares the reasons why she decided to start building a real estate team and how building a real estate team allowed her to not only take her real estate business to the next level, but her quality of life as well. By adopting the mentality of a real estate business owner vs a real estate employee, focusing on her 20%(lead generation) and following the real estate team building models and concepts laid out in Gary Keller’s book, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, Cathy was able to build her very successful real estate business and real estate team to the highest level. If you truly are considering building a real estate team or growing your real estate business to the next level, listen and learn from one of the true masters in the real estate business on generating real estate business and building a real estate team.