KW Agent Mountain – Gary Keller Realtor Career Audio Interview:
KW Mega Agent Panel From Mega Camp 2012
The Virtual Assistant Model For Real Estate Agents
In the real estate business, 20% of your efforts will account for 80% of your results. The key to becoming a highly successful real estate agent, is to define that 20%, and focus on it, and leverage talent and systems to handle the other 80%….this is called the 80/20 principle. The most successful real estate agents are always looking for new and more cost efficient ways to create leverage in their real estate business. One of the newest and most cost effective leverage tools that many real estate agents are turning to in today’s shifting real estate market, are real estate virtual assistants.
In this real estate agent career audio training session from KW Agent Mountain, a panel of Keller Williams Mega Agents who are leveraging real estate virtual assistants in their top producing real estate businesses talk with Gary Keller at Mega Camp 2012. Listen and learn, as this Mega Agent panel of : Christopher Myers of The Orlando Property Group, Aaron Armstrong of The Armstrong Real Estate Group, Craig Reger of The Craig Reger Group & Seth Campbell of The Seth Campbell Home Selling Team share how they have utilized real estate virtual assistants to to build their real estate teams.
**Audio Player is Optimized For Flash**
More KW Real Estate Team Building Training:
Keller Williams NEWS: